|Assisting a leading Systems Integrator in their search for a PLC Automation Engineer to join the current team working on site for our customers in the UK
Suitability degree qualified, experienced automation engineer with a minimum of 3 years + pharmaceutical manufacturing experience
- Systems platform experience on PLC’s – Siemens PLCs, Rockwell PLCs,
- Experience on SCADA – GE Proficy, Win cc.
- Site based role supporting and working for Automation Team Senior engineering experience an advantage
- Excellent communication skills required
- Proficy Cimplicity
- Proficiency in Cimplicity configuration programming
- Proficiency in VBA Coding
- Proficiency in PLC programming & OPC Server
- Proficiency in creating Stored Procedures, Views etc. for SQL Server
- Proficiency in creating and deploying reports for SSRS
- Worked extensively with Cimplicity to create and modify Projects, Screens and other modules
- Have good knowledge of Proficy Web space configuration.
- Ability to design and develop PLC Automation integration.
- Worked with OPC server configuration