An experienced engineer is required to join our established clients expanding, specialist engineering team and develop their career. Offering varied and interesting day to day work mainly with established commercial public and private sector clients. This opportunity is ideal for an experienced person looking to further their career by joining a growing company built on excellent customer service and professionalism
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be an experienced Automation engineer with proven knowledge and verifiable practical skills in these disciplines.
- Must have good interpersonal skills particularly when working with end users coupled with an attention to detail and professionalism (Process industry exp necessary).
- Proven ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- A clean driving licence own transport essential (Some travel may be required however expended by the client – Limerick, Athlon & Dublin).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or the Life Sciences. Experience with qualification and configuration of DCS systems (Foxboro I/A, Rockwell, etc)
- Knowledge of databases, data historians, reporting and analytic systems.
- Familiarity with system design lifecycle and all aspects of Pharmaceutical Industry GMP Regulations.
- Strong leadership and communication skills. Problem solver with a focus on achievement of overall project goals.
- Wonderware InTouch, ArchestrA essential
- Rockwell RS logix 500,5000 Factory Talk View essential