|The ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or the Life Sciences.
- At least 3 years’ experience in achieving or maintaining compliance for a process control system.
- Experience in the qualification of large scale Distributed Control Systems.
- Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Good organising and planning skills.
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business
- the successful candidate shall have 5 – 7 Years Working experience in a similar role.
Role and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Automation Manager, the objective of this role is to support the highly automated, production processes in a leading-edge process / manufacturing plant.
- This involves interrogating at PLC level, machines and processes that support the overall automated production systems which run on a 24-hour basis.
- The controls engineer provides a troubleshooting service as batches are pushed through Rockwell Batch software systems, which form the basis of automated traceability for Kore compliance.
- PLC’s Rockwell Automation PLC Range, PLC5 SLC & Control Logix
- HMI’s Rockwell Factory talk, RS View,
- Provide Automation Helpdesk support un-assisted.
- Actively support automation aspects of process improvement projects
- Modify software as required by process improvement projects and to mitigate any gaps in existing code.
- The Engineer must be proficient and apply OE tools and techniques in driving technical solutions for the business.