|Function; Senior Software Engineer PLC / SCADA
- Siemens S7 As Software Engineer PLC Siemens S7 you are responsible for the automation of traffic systems.
- Preliminary design, detailed design and execution design including the accompanying documentation based on the specifications.
- Translate the implementation design into software for Siemens PLC (S7) and SCADA (WinCC-OA) systems.
- During the project you are responsible for the offsets with external suppliers and for the commissioning of the systems at the customer. In case of calamities and / or malfunctions of the installations, you are available for aftercare.
Tasks / activities
- Engineering of automation in traffic systems.
- Making a preliminary design, detailed design and execution design including documentation. Translating implementation design into software for Siemens PLC and SCADA systems. Commissioning of systems on location.
- Providing aftercare.
- At least a completed HBO study in Electrical Engineering or Industrial Automation.
- Relevant experience in technical automation.
- Knowledge of PLC and SCADA systems.
- An advantage is knowledge of CCTV, Audio, Failsafe PLCs and networks.