|Mechanical / Process Engineer – Shift||Reference: TPS047|
|JOB TYPE||Contract||DATE POSTED||25/06/2018|
|Client; Established System Integrator delivering in the area of industrial automation Ireland. They offer 360 spectrum of related services including system development, upgrades, technical support, project management and validation consultancy.
End client environments are blue-chip, multinationals in the food & beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical and water treatment.
· Provide day to day tactical engineering support to operations on 24*7 shift pattern with 1 engineer per shift
· To support trouble shooting on all processes and equipment including:
Detailed problem statement
· To run trend reports based on log of issues encountered across each system and class of issue
· To attend daily production meetings and drive action
· To address flow interrupter and reliability tasks supplied by the maintenance and engineering team
· To generate and share monthly reports of system performance
Ideal background (not exclusive)
· Engineering degree – mechanical, process, chemical, manufacturing, bio-tech
· Experience in pharma industry – aseptic fill finish manufacturing preferred
· 2 to 5 years relevant experience
Get in touch with us for full brief on this position.