|Client; Blue-chip organisation in the Energy market supporting the Process Solutions space regarding Controls & MES requirements.
Division; Connected Plant in ENA region
Reports; The applicant will be, in close collaboration with the Regional Business Leaders, Regional Project Engineering Leaders, Re-gional Project Management Leaders, Discipline
- Over 5 years, hands on application experience implementing MES Solutions in multiple industry domains (e.g., Pulp & Pa-per, Refinery, Oil & Gas etc.)
- Must have knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Good understanding of IIoT
- Good understanding of Cyber Security.
- Familiar with standards like ISA-95 and ISA-88.
- In-depth experience with Enterprise Application Integration.
- Good knowledge of sub-systems like for example ERP, CMMS, LIMS and DMS.
- Experience with Business Process Modelling and Notation.
- Good understanding of the (chemical) processes in indus-tries like refining, petrochemical, pulp and paper etc.
- Lead the MES team to successfully support opportunities and delivering large-scale, complex MES software projects in pulp & paper, refinery, Oil & Gas and associated market .
- Lead by example; empower the team through strong men-toring and constructive development plans. Drive innovation within the team and in the business at large.
- Developing a self-aware & cohesive team focused on meet-ing the organizational goals along with their own personal development goals.
- Promoting and facilitating new product introductions and so-lutions aimed at serving the end user customer base.
- Successfully enabling the delivery of Digital Integration & MES projects/programs on-time, on-budget, in alignment with the client order and to the full satisfaction of the client unlocking the targeted business value using state-of-the-art technology.