|Client; BioPharma corporation
Job Title: Principle Automation Engineer
To satisfy sustained and increasing demands in the Engineering & Automation Department, this client is now looking to recruit an experienced Principle level Automation Engineer with the dynamism and motivation to become an expert member of our team. The position will be based in their Dublin office and will require work at customer sites nationally or internationally.
You will be reporting to the Automation Engineering Manager, your primary role will be to specify, design, configure and program Industrial Automation Systems for integration into plant, machinery and equipment for our customers.
- You will develop the concepts for new automation and machinery or the upgrade and refurbishment of existing assets.
- You will design and program PLC based systems and HMIs.
- These systems will be effectively integrated with other plant or machine elements including, Robotics, PLC based control systems, Motion Control Systems, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems, Machine and Process Safeguarding elements etc.
- As Safe Automation is one of our core businesses you will design the safety related control system part of the automation and machinery solutions for our customers.
- You will prepare systems at the Pilz facilities for acceptance testing and qualification.
- You will manage the installation and commissioning of automation equipment the systems at customer
- You will provide the necessary documentation to our customers for operation, maintenance and qualification of our systems.
- Degree in engineering, preferably electrical, control or instrumentation systems.
- 3+ years’ experience in the design and programming of automation systems. Such experience must include:
- Commissioning, troubleshooting and programming; and the contribution to Electrical and Mechanical installation and commissioning teams.
- Generation of electrical drawings, cable schedules and termination diagrams
- PLC Control System programming and configuration
- Desirable Experience
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/bio-pharma
- Experience in process control system design