|Client; Solution Provider for Process Optimization, Advice & Automation
End client; Manufacturer in the Food & Beverage industry, Packaging line
Job title: Software Engineer
- Independently perform and implements controls-related project or manufacturing support tasks, which have a direct impact on company profitability.
- Successfully execute multiple project or manufacturing support tasks in a cGMP environment; and understand regulatory and quality assurance requirements/impact.
- A recognized authority in Siemens PCS7 automation platform (WinCC included).
- Develop a general understanding of the plant processes and products to provide technical support to all manufacturing areas.
- Understand electrical power and distribution systems, NEC codes, electrical installations, and electrical panel building.
- Develop innovative design solutions to complex problems.
- Develop a network of internal and external contacts appropriate to the job. When assigned, able to oversee (external) consultants.
- Prepare and manages small to medium-sized Capital Projects.
- Assist the department in developing policies, programs, SOPs, and Quality and Engineering standards to meet current industry, corporate Quality, and external regulatory requirements.
- Maintains close contact with QA and Manufacturing groups to assure effective communication on process/facility problems and issues related to process controls.
Education: BS Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. In lieu of an Engineering degree, technical experience in a pharmaceutical or regulated industry may be considered.
Experience: 5+ years in pharma or process related in a regulated environment.