|Client; Supplier of Control Integration Services with 5 core focus area’s; Controls System Integration, Cyber Security for ICS, IOT, Functional Safety & 24/7 support.
End client; Water treatment/distribution, Food & Beverage and Manufacturing.
Positions PLC / SCADA Engineer
- Full lifecycle of delivering projects, from inception to completion.
- Interface with customers and suppliers.
- Produce design documents.
- Compile PLC, HMI and SCADA software.
- Write the test documents.
- Perform testing with customers.
- On-site commissioning.
- Compile training manuals and run a customer training session
- Intermediate level of experience with SCADA platforms and HMIs (primarily Rockwell and Wonderware, others are also welcome) with an appetite to learn new technologies.
- Intermediate level of experience with PLC platforms (primarily Rockwell, others are also welcome), with an appetite to learn new technologies.
- Would be great but not essential to have a good understanding of setting up, commissioning, and fault finding of industrial networks (DeviceNet, Profibus, Ethernet)
- 2+ years’ experience of writing software, and working with customers.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.