|Client; Engineering company focused on Process Automation delivery of Process Automation Solutions to Global Brands. Distilleries | Breweries | Blending Plants | Food Production | BioPharma.
End client; BioPharmacuticals corporation.
- Packaging technician / FLS automation resource
- Shift based assignment
- 5 + years’ experience supporting the automation aspects of Packaging Equipment.
- Experience in Siemens PLC/ HMI, Elau, Systech and Packaging Equipment including knowledge of OSIsoft PI Data Historian
- Excellent control systems automation background and proven ability to support several automated control systems, preferably with Packaging OEM equipment
- Strong network architecture or engineering proficiencies including TCP/IP, Routing, Switching, Network IDS/IPS.
- Independent, self-motivated, organised, able to multi-task in demanding environments and skilled in communication and collaboration
- Team player, prepared to work in and embrace a team-based culture that relies on collaboration for effective decision-making
- Shift Rota – 7am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm (Mon to Fri)
Get in touch with us for full brief on this position.