|JOB TYPE||Contract (12 months)||DATE POSTED||05/03/2019|
Client; Supplier of Control Integration Services with 5 core focus area’s; Controls System Integration, Cyber Security for ICS, IOT, Functional Safety & 24/7 support.
End client; Pharmaceuticals corporation.
• Responsible for delivering automated solutions.
• Designing, coding and testing automation software solutions.
• Working closely with the Process Design Engineers and other project team members to meet key software delivery requirements and milestones.
• Design, develop and test software code in accordance with site coding standards and adherence to good engineering practice.
• Ability to read and understand P&IDs and Process Descriptions for various plants, processes, and/or equipment.
• Design, program, implement, test and document process control applications.
• Understanding and implementing the validation life cycle for automated systems.
• Degree qualified, experienced automation engineer with a minimum of 3 years experience.
• Knowledge of Siemens and/ or Rockwell automation platforms.
• Experience with automation system implementation and validation.
• Experience in some the following: Automation applications from Siemens S7, Rockwell and/or Wonderware, PLC Controls, Siemens and/or Allen Bradley, WinCC, PCS7.
• Experienced in all of the following project phases: Requirements documentation, detailed design generation, implementation, system integration, testing and on-site commissioning.
Get in touch with us for full brief on this position.