|Client: Private Industrial Automation Solutions provider, focused in delivering business Process Control Systems & MES Systems for Pharma, Food & Beverages & Manufacturing Customers in Ireland & the UK.
Role: Automation Engineer experienced in Siemens and/ or Allen Bradley automation platforms. The role is based in Cork. The company offer a very competitive salary along with exposure of working on some interesting projects across a range of industries including Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Power and Utilities and Transport Infrastructure.
- Responsible for delivering automated solutions.
- Designing, coding and testing automation software solutions.
- Working closely with the Process Design Engineers and other project team members to meet key software delivery requirements and milestones.
- Design, develop and test software code in accordance with site coding standards and adherence to good engineering practice.
- Ability to read and understand P&IDs and Process Descriptions for various plants, processes, and/or equipment.
- Design, program, implement, test and document process control applications.
- Understanding and implementing the validation life cycle for automated systems.
- Degree qualified, experienced automation engineer with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Knowledge of Siemens and/ or Rockwell automation platforms.
- Experience with automation system implementation and validation.
- Experience in some the following: Automation applications from Siemens S7, Rockwell and/or Wonderware, PLC Controls, Siemens and/or Allen Bradley, WinCC, PCS7.
- Experienced in all of the following project phases: Requirements documentation, detailed design generation, implementation, system integration, testing and on-site commissioning.
Get in touch with us for full brief on this position.