Client: Development and Manufacturing organisation actively operating a pharmaceutical ingredients manufacturing facility.
Role: Senior Automation Engineer ( Delta V DCS) required to join department to aid in designing and implementation of automation programs for large-scale biologics manufacturing facility in Dublin North.
- Senior Automation Engineer will join the automation site sustaining team
- Work on DeltaV software and hardware.
- All software must be fully compliant with S88 standards.
- Supporting of PLC systems and interfacing with the primary DCS system
- Generate, Review and approve design and test documentation.
- The Automation Engineers will also co-ordinate the development of the Automation software and hardware to ensure alignment with the suite requirements
- Works closely together with the other Automation Engineers to ensure deliverables are ready in time for the different milestones and projects.
- Knowledge of Siemens and/ or Rockwell automation platforms.
- Experience with automation system implementation and validation.
- Experience in some the following: Automation applications from Delta V, Siemens S7, Rockwell and/or Wonderware, PLC Controls, Siemens and/or Allen Bradley, WinCC, PCS7.
Education & Experience Requirements
- 2-3+ Years DeltaV design, configuration and testing a requirement
- Allen Bradley, Siemens experience an advantage
- Candidate should be a self-starter and take ownership of workload
- Excellent communication Skills
- She/he should work well in a team environment
- Certified completion DeltaV DCS training
Get in touch with us for full brief on this position.