|Client: Systems Integrator focused on delivering automation, information technology / MES, and safety solutions.
End client; Medical Device manufacturer
Summary: Suitable Automation Systems / Controls Engineer works with technical team members to maintain, repair, troubleshoot and develop systems architecture within allocated timeframes and cost constraints.
- Provide PLC programming, Visions Systems, SCADA systems installation, networks, set-up, configurations, calibrations, troubleshooting and fault finding support.
- Support design, buy-off, installation and validation of automated production lines.
- Be willing to travel as necessary to support equipment buy-offs and training at vendor/customer sites.
- Lead systematic technical root cause investigations.
- Support manufacturing IT Systems architecture.
- Drive continuous improvement projects.
- Manage assigned project budgets, liaise with customers, contractors as required.
- Develop systems equipment maintenance procedures.
- Develop and deliver technical systems training.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/positions
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Excellent organisation, communication and presentation skills.
- Systematic troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership of technical issue resolution.
- Provide innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Programming experience: PLC, C++, SQL.
- Good data analysis skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, experience of MS Project, MS Access.
- CAD experience desirable