|Client: leading provider of sophisticated automated material handling solutions for retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers globally.
Responsibilities: Design, develop and integrate complex software functions within client’s established Automation department. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of set tasks. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations to deal with problems and opportunities.
- Testing, verification, and validation of PLC Software
- Test and Certification of PLC Software
- PLC Software architecture and coding
- PLC Software development
- Act as technical interface with customers, establishing professional relationships to ensure that the project requirements are fully defined and agreed.
- Ensure that required prerequisites (e.g. design inputs, tools, documentation, deliverables, schedule, and budget) are in place prior to commencing work.
- Shares technical knowledge with project team, supervisor, own discipline and other engineering disciplines.
- Attend all project related turnover meetings and functional design reviews.
- Design efforts in line with program requirements and standards.
- Ensures proper test plans (Internal, In-House, Site, Commissioning, and Acceptance) are crafted.
- Review and consult on open issues; assists with any customer customer concern.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or Similar qualification HNC, or HND.
- Understanding various software development lifecycle.
- Experience with Siemens, Rockwell PLC platforms.
- Experience of working in the Automation industry.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high quality software.
- You will have understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Effective communicator with the ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Quickly analyse, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Experience in supervising, or working in a team of engineers
- Materials handling sector experience
Get in touch with us for full brief on this position.