|Senior Controls Engineer||Reference:||TPS078|
|SALARY||£60,000 +||LOCATION||UK, Reading|
|JOB TYPE||Staff||DATE POSTED||14/02/2019|
|Client: leading provider of sophisticated automated material handling solutions for retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers globally.
Responsibilities: Design, develop and integrate complex software functions within client’s established Automation department. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of set tasks. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations to deal with problems and opportunities.
Get in touch with us for full brief on this position.
|Automation systems / Controls Engineer – Beckoff essential||Reference: TPS071|
|JOB TYPE||Contract (9 months)||DATE POSTED||22/01/2019|
|Client: Systems Integrator focused on delivering automation, information technology / MES, and safety solutions.
End client; Medical Device manufacturer
Summary: Suitable Automation Systems / Controls Engineer works with technical team members to maintain, repair, troubleshoot and develop systems architecture within allocated timeframes and cost constraints.
|Automation Engineer||Reference: TPS063|
|JOB TYPE||Contract (12 months)||DATE POSTED||03/01/2019|
Client; Engineering company focused on Process Automation delivery of Process Automation Solutions to Global Brands. Distilleries | Breweries | Blending Plants | Food Production | BioPharma.
End client; Pharmaceuticals corporation.
• Responsible for delivering automated solutions.
• Designing, coding and testing automation software solutions.
• Working closely with the Process Design Engineers and other project team members to meet key software delivery requirements and milestones.
• Design, develop and test software code in accordance with site coding standards and adherence to good engineering practice.
• Ability to read and understand P&IDs and Process Descriptions for various plants, processes, and/or equipment.
• Design, program, implement, test and document process control applications.
• Understanding and implementing the validation life cycle for automated systems.
• Degree qualified, experienced automation engineer with a minimum of 3 years experience.
• Knowledge of Siemens and/ or Rockwell automation platforms.
• Experience with automation system implementation and validation.
• Experience in some the following: Automation applications from Siemens S7, Rockwell and/or Wonderware, PLC Controls, Siemens and/or Allen Bradley, WinCC, PCS7.
• Experienced in all of the following project phases: Requirements documentation, detailed design generation, implementation, system integration, testing and on-site commissioning.
|1 x CONTROLS ENGINEER||Reference: TPS017|
|JOB TYPE||Permanent||DATE POSTED||17/08/2017|
|Responsibilities:As a Senior Engineer you have your own vision, you are firmly in your shoes, you are a real team player and have a coaching style of leadership. In addition, you are able to set priorities and anticipate unexpected situations within a hectic environment. My client provides a challenging work environment, giving you plenty of space and freedom to bring projects in various industries to a good end.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the technical and organisational coordination and management of the hardware engineering department.
• You are the link between engineering and project management, provides structure and performs far-reaching standardisation, bringing the department to a higher level.
• In consultation with the project managers, you make efficient planning, you distribute the projects and make the engineers responsible for the work delivered.
• Your hardware talent will also assist you in the execution of your own projects, including the design of industrial controls.