|Automation Engineer||Reference: TPS063|
|JOB TYPE||Contract (12 months)||DATE POSTED||03/01/2019|
Client; Engineering company focused on Process Automation delivery of Process Automation Solutions to Global Brands. Distilleries | Breweries | Blending Plants | Food Production | BioPharma.
End client; Pharmaceuticals corporation.
• Responsible for delivering automated solutions.
• Designing, coding and testing automation software solutions.
• Working closely with the Process Design Engineers and other project team members to meet key software delivery requirements and milestones.
• Design, develop and test software code in accordance with site coding standards and adherence to good engineering practice.
• Ability to read and understand P&IDs and Process Descriptions for various plants, processes, and/or equipment.
• Design, program, implement, test and document process control applications.
• Understanding and implementing the validation life cycle for automated systems.
• Degree qualified, experienced automation engineer with a minimum of 3 years experience.
• Knowledge of Siemens and/ or Rockwell automation platforms.
• Experience with automation system implementation and validation.
• Experience in some the following: Automation applications from Siemens S7, Rockwell and/or Wonderware, PLC Controls, Siemens and/or Allen Bradley, WinCC, PCS7.
• Experienced in all of the following project phases: Requirements documentation, detailed design generation, implementation, system integration, testing and on-site commissioning.
|ELECTRICAL CONTROL ENGINEER||Reference: TPS001|
|SALARY:||€3,500 – €4,400 per month||LOCATION:||Netherlands|
|JOB TYPE:||Permanent||DATE POSTED:||01/03/2017|
Leading Systems Integrator requires an Electrical Controls Engineer who will be working in a international setting engaged mostly on big international projects together with the colleagues in the controls department in The Netherlands.
These projects are new installation of cargo, industrial and carpark systems. There will be refurbishment projects as well.